Adding a background color to your mind map does more than making it look attractive, it can also have benefits for those with dyslexia or sensory issues.
1. Open your mind map.
2. Go to the Setting in the bottom left corner and click on the Display Options tab.
3. Click on the box next to Background.
4. This will open the basic choice of background colors with the option of choosing more colors.
5. Click More Colors to view a color picker. You also have the option to enter Hex codes to choose an exact color.
6. The background colour will be applied to the mind map. To remove the color, simply go back to the Background settings and choose white.