Keep your whiteboard engaging by adding images to help inspire you. Search for a royalty-free image in the Unsplash library or upload one of your own
Adding an Image
1. Open the whiteboard menu by tapping on the + sign.
2. Tap on the image icon.
3. Choose how you wish to search for your image. In this example we will choose 'search unsplash.com'.
4. In Unsplash image search you can search for keywords and find a stock free image.
5. Tap on the image you want to add it to the canvas.
6. To give the image a caption, tap on it then tap on the comment icon below it:
7. Enter the comment then tap 'send'.
8. Your comment will be added to the image.
9. You will be able to see if a comment is added to an image by the icon underneath the image.