Learn how to add branches to your mind map on iOS and Android.
1. Tap on the central idea and a green + icon will appear on either side of the central idea. Tap on one of these + icons depending on which direction you want your branch to go in.
- Tap on one of these arrows to start creating a new branch.
2. A text box will appear allowing you to name the branch. Tap "Add Branch" when done.
3. Tap back on the keyboard to view your new branch on the canvas.
Adding Children Branches
It's easy to quickly add child branches in the list view on Android.
1. First, tap on a branch then tap on the paragraph icon ( The first icon on the formatting menu)
In the formatting Window, tap "Children".
Here you can quickly add child branches to the same parent branch.
Tap on the blue + icon.
Type in the branch name.
Tap "Save and close" to move on to the next child branch.
To quickly format the Child branch on that list, double-tap on it. This will open the formatting menu.
You can continue adding children branches, to that child branch by tapping on the "Children" tab.
To return to the map, tap on the arrow key to navigate back.
You will now see all the branches you have added and formatted on the canvas.