The font on your branches can be changed, you can use a mix of different fonts throughout your mind map.
If you have started a new mind map and you would like to use a different font for the whole map, you can change the font in the layout settings.
If you change the font on an existing mind map, it will affect all new branches added after the change but it will not automatically change the font on existing branches.
Changing the font on a branch
1. Open the mind map.
2. Double-click on the text, this will open the text editing menu.
3. Click on 'Open Sans' to view the other font options.
4. Click on the font to update the text on that branch.
Changing default font for a mind map.
1. Open or create a new mind map.
2. Click on the board settings menu.
3. Click on the current font next to 'Default font'.
4. Click on your preferred default font for that mind map.
5. All branches added to the mind map will use your chosen default font. The central idea or previously existing branches will not be automatically changed.
Changing all the font on existing Mind Map
The multi-select tool can be used to select multiple elements at the same time. Once selected you will have the option to format all the text at the same time. This is useful if you have changed your default font and want to update an existing mind map.
1. The multi-select tool, is on the toolbar.
2. Click on the multi-select tool, then click and drag the bounding box around the elements you want to select.
3. Once you've selected the elements, the formatting bar will appear. Click on the paint brush to bring up the text edit options. Change the font and size.
4. All the text on your selected elements will be updated.