Easily change your default font in Mind Maps and Whiteboards in Ayoa with this simple guide
For Mind Maps and Whiteboards we have additional fonts to choose from to use on your sticky notes and branches. If you have a preferred font that you want to use all the time without needing to change the settings each time, you can choose the font in your main settings.
Changing the default font will only apply to new branches or sticky notes and will not update existing text. The default text does not include task boards.
Changing the default text for mind maps and whiteboards
1. Click on the Menu.
2. At the bottom of the menu click on Settings.
3. The automatic default text is Open Sans, click on Open Sans to view the other options.
4. Click on the font that you would like to use by default on your branches and sticky notes.
5. Once you have chosen the new default font, any new mind maps or white boards will automatically use the new default font. It will not change the font of existing Whiteboards or Mind Maps.
Changing all the font on existing Mind Map or Whiteboard
The multi-select tool can be used to select multiple elements at the same time. Once selected you will have the option to format all the text at the same time. This is useful if you have changed your default font and want to update an existing Mind Map or Whiteboard.
1. The multi-select tool, is on the toolbar.
2. Click on the multi-select icon, then click and drag the bounding box around the elements you want to select.
3.Once you've selected the elements, the formatting bar will appear. Click on the paint brush to bring up the text edit options. Change the font and size.
4. All the text on your selected elements will be updated.