Learn how to complete tasks so that you can remain focused, see your progress, and keep others updated.
In order for you to remain focused on prioritization and the progression of your Task Board, tasks that you mark as complete will be removed from the Workflow and Calendar views, and will appear in the Completed Tasks View.
In the Completed Tasks view you can see everything that you’ve achieved over time, and having all of your completed tasks clearly visible in one place makes performance reviews effortless.
There are two levels of completed tasks:
1. Task Board Completed Tasks
2. All Completed Tasks
Task Board Completed Tasks
1. To view individual tasks completed within a Task Board, tap your Task Board from the home page then, select COMPLETED.
2. All tasks that have been completed within the Task Board will be displayed over time, including those tasks completed Today and Yesterday and further into the past. The most recently completed tasks will show first. To view past completed tasks tap "Last week", then to see even further back keep tapping the date ranges to look at older completed tasks.
All Completed Tasks
1. Completed tasks from across all of your Task Boards will appear in the Completed Tasks view. This can be accessed by selecting ‘My Completed Tasks’ from the home page.
2. Within "My Completed Tasks" view, the most recent completed tasks will show first. To view past completed tasks tap "Last week", then to see even further back keep tapping the date ranges to look at older completed tasks.
3. In each of the Completed Tasks views you may tap on a task to bring up the task details. Here, you will see the task attributes and all of the activity and history for the task. Tap on "Uncomplete" to revert the task as active, the task will reappear within the Task Board that it was originally created in.