Learn how to complete tasks so that you can remain focused, see your progress, and keep others updated.
Both In order for you to remain focused on prioritization and the progression of your Task Board, tasks that you mark as complete will be strike-through. If needed, you can archive them to declutter your board.
In the Archived Tasks view you can see everything that you’ve achieved over time, and having all of your completed and archived tasks clearly visible in one place makes performance reviews effortless.
How to complete a task
To complete a task, open your task board and click on the tick icon on the chosen task.
The task name will be then strike-through to mark that this is completed.
How to archive a task
To archive a task, it first needs to be completed. Then you can click on the task to open the task info, where the 'Archive Task' button will be shown
The task can be uncompleted and unarchived in the task info.
There are two views for completed and archived tasks:
1. Task Board Archived Tasks
2. View Archived
Task Board Archived Tasks
1. To view individual tasks completed and archived within a Task Board, tap your Task Board from the home page then, select ARCHIVED.
2. All tasks that have been completed and archived within the Task Board will be displayed over time, including those tasks archived Today and Yesterday and further into the past. The most recently archived tasks will show first. To view past archived tasks tap 'Last week', then to see even further back keep tapping the date ranges to look at older completed tasks.
1. Completed and archived tasks from across all of your Task Boards will appear in the View Archived. This can be accessed by selecting ‘Archived’ from the Home page.
Or from the app Menu.
2. Within Archived view, the most recent completed and archived tasks will show first. To view past archived tasks tap 'Last week', then to see even further back keep tapping the date ranges to look at older archived tasks.
3. When clicking on the black arrow in the top right corner, you can filter tasks by the assignee.