The Document view gives an overview of your mind map with notes, allowing you to neatly organise your mind map content for further work.
1. To open the document view, please open your mind map and click on the note icon.
2. When in the notes panel, click on the full screen icon.
3. This will open the document view, where branches and their notes will be shown with additional options.
You can also switch to document view from outline view when selecting the document icon.
4. To return to the mind map, please use the Back to mind map button in the top left corner of the app.
5.Next to the return button, you can undo/redo the actions by choosing one of the arrow buttons.
6. You can add a sibling branch when using the plus icon.
7. To add indent/outdent you can use these buttons.
8. If you would like to concentrate only on a specific branch, you can select the focus option located in the bottom right corner.
9. For a clear view, by default, branches and notes are displayed in a simple way. However, when clicking on the Show/Hide icon in the bottom left corner, you can add more formatting options, such as dots, lines, switches, and highlights.
10. When selecting a branch, there is a 3-dot icon with the options connected to how the text is presented, as a Main text, Draft and Hidden ( with this option the text will be hidden in view and for export).
To unhide the branch with the notes, please go to the Show/Hide option and set Hidden to ON. You can then use a 3-dot menu and change it to Main or Draft.
With the 3-dot icon, there are also functional options such as Undo/Redo, Cut/Copy/Paste, Copy branch link, Move ( Indent/Outdent), Add ( Child/Sibling branch), Edit (Label/Note), Delete and the AI Assistant prompts.
You can add your ideas from the Idea Bank when enabling this option in the map's settings in the bottom left corner.