Start a new topic

Duplicate Task Board

Hallo! I have not come across such a topic... (How) is it possiboe to duplicte a TASK BOARD. I have a uniue structure of one TASK BOARD that I do not want to re-create every time ...?   

1 person likes this idea

Hi Maciej,

With Ayoa, there is an option of creating templates, so user can duplicate the unique structure of the given task board:

https://support.ayoa.com/support/solutions/articles/44001514438-templates

I hope this helps, but if you will have any questions feel free to contact us at support@ayoa.com 

Kind regards,

Izabela 

1 person likes this

I tried to create a template from an existing task board. The first time I tried to create it I didn't click the SHOW COMPLETED TASKS and it just created a blank task board. When I clicked the SHOW COMPLETED TASKS button, it included the primary categories but none of the subcategories.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi Heather,

Please, could you send an email with the screenshots to our support at support@ayoa.com, so we could help you solve this?

Kind regards,

Izabela 

Hi,

Sorry it took me so long to respond.

Here is a screenshot of the task board I'm trying to create as a template.

Here is the template without subcategories showing

But when I create a taskboard from the template, the subcategories do appear.

So the subcategories are still there but it is really frustrating that they don't show up on the template.

Hi Heather,

Thank you for your reply.

Please, may I check that you have the latest 3.37.1 version of the Ayoa Mac app? If not, please download it from our website below:

https://www.ayoa.com/apps/

Also, could I ask if with the original task board, in the task board settings ( cog icon)  you have enabled sub-categories in Workflow view:

If the issue persists, please send email to support at support@ayoa.com so our team could investigate this.

Kind regards,

Izabela 

Login or Signup to post a comment