Start a new topic

Add in a extra child branch or box brand to existing brand

Hi! 

As I'm building out my mind maps, I want to occasionally go back and add in steps in my branches, but I can't find a way to do this without deleting what I've already created and building it out again (or copy/pasting), which is very time-consuming. 

Anyone know if it's possible to simply add in a new child branch or box brand within a branch you've already created?

Thanks!

Hi Charlie,

With Ayoa, user can add any branch to existing one, when hovering over the branch and choosing green plus icon or blue box with plus: 

I hope this helps but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@ayoa.com

Kind regards,

Izabela 

Hi Izabela, What you’re describing creates a new branch, it doesn’t create a new section within an existing branch. Is the latter possible within the existing functionality? Thanks.

Hi Charlie,

Could I confirm that you are referring to adding a branch in between 2 branches? If yes, please try the following:

- add a new sibling branch to the parent branch

- cut the already existing sibling branch using the Cut option in the branch's side panel

- click on the newly added branch to open the side panel and Paste the other branch using the option in the More tab

I hope this helps, but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@ayoa.com

Kind regards,

Izabela  

Login or Signup to post a comment