Start a new topic

2 ideas goes to the same bubble ?

Hello,

I start to use Ayoa and I don’t know if it’s possible to connect 2 « bubbles » to only one.
2 differents ideas goes to the same point…
Could you help me ?

Thank you by advance.

Tom 

Tom,

With Ayoa, you can craete main branch with multiple child or sibling branches.

If you would like to link two different child branches to one main branch, you could use the relationship arrow:

https://support.ayoa.com/support/solutions/articles/44001497412-relationship-arrows-in-mind-maps

I hope this helps, but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@ayoa.com

Kind regards,

Izabela 

Hi Izabela - I'm having the same issue... it's not about having two child branches to one main branch...that's easy and intuitive... but I want to have two main branches that lead to the same child branch...  Main branch A Leads to child branch F and also Main Branch C leads to child branch F... (A and C are different, but end up at the same point (F) through different routes and then from that point forward the process is the same)

Hi Tom,

You can connect 2 parent branches to 1 child branch when using relationship arrow:

The child branch would be created from parent branch 1 and you can connect parent branch 2 using the relationship arrow.

I hope this helps, but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@ayoa.com

Kind regards,

Izabela  

Perfect!  Thank you! :)

Hi Josh,

I am glad I could help and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us.

Kind regards,

Izabela 

Login or Signup to post a comment