The idea bank is a space for you to get down stray thoughts and add them to your mind map later. This ensures you won’t forget a light bulb moment and you don’t have to worry about where it fits into your overall brainstorm straight away.
How it Works:
1. To enable the Idea Bank option, please go to map settings in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Once the 'Show Idea Bank' is chosen, the idea bank can be found in the top left-hand corner of the screen. Click on this button to open the Idea bank.
2. Here you can add ideas that you have but are not sure where to put yet. Simply type an idea into the bar and press enter to add.
3. Your ideas will form in a list below.
4. If you have many ideas in the bank and are looking for one, in particular, you can look for it in the search bar.
5. To edit an idea, click on one, and select the pencil icon that appears. You will then be able to retype the idea. To delete an idea in the bank, click the trashcan icon.
6. To add these ideas to your map, simply drag one from the bank and drop onto an existing map branch.
7. When you drag over a branch, you will see a dot appear. This indicates what branch the new idea will come off.
8. Once dropped, the new branch will appear on your map.