With Mind Map permissions you can control what people can edit when you share a map with them. You can choose either Admin, Default, or Read-Only.
When you invite a new member to a Mind Map, their permission level will automatically be set to 'Default'.
1. To change the permission settings for your mind map members, first, go into the Home Page and the to All Boards section to open a given map.
2. Click on the COG icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen, in the top toolbar.
3. This will open your mind map settings in a new window. Here, you can see all the members invited to the map and their permissions.
4. You can choose whether just the admin, or the admin and default users can invite others and delete branches by clicking on the current options.
5. You can assign each team member the role of admin, default or read-only to determine their permissions by clicking on their avatar.