To Add a Comment to a Branch
Adding comments to your branches will allow you to discuss ideas in further detail, progressing their development and connecting people closer together in the ideas stage of a project. Using comments, you can ask questions, give feedback, or simply show your appreciation for a great idea.
1. First select the branch and choose the speech bubble icon to bring out the side panel.
2. Type your comment into the text box. To add an emoji, click the emoji icon to the right-hand side. To send a comment to someone specific, mention their name using the ‘@’ symbol. Hit send when done. Your comment will appear in the box above.
3. As more members of the map comment on a branch, they will show one after the other.
4. To edit a comment you have already sent, hover over it and click ‘edit’. Re-type the error or add more to the comment and click ‘save changes’ when done.
5. Hover over your sent comment and click the trashcan icon if you wish to delete it. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your decision.
6. Add a reaction to someone’s comment by hovering over it and selecting the emoji icon. Choose your emoji from the pop-up window.
7. When comments have been added to a branch you will see a speech bubble icon on the branch.