Archive a Task Board
Taskboard archiving helps you to focus on current Task Boards.
There are two ways that a Task Board can be archived:
- If you have completed a Task Board or it no longer requires action, then you have the option to manually archive it.
- If you downgrade to a free account, any task boards that exceed the free limit will be automatically archived.
Archiving a Task Board
1. Start by opening your Task Board.
2. Select the COG icon from the toolbar situated in the top left-hand corner next to your Task Board name.
3. A pop-up window will then appear.
If you wish to archive your Task Board, select YES, situated next to 'Archived.'
Click to "Ok" to confirm.
4. To view your Archived Task Boards, navigate to the Home Page by clicking the HOME button in the top left-hand corner.
5. Once at the home page, click on the 'Archive' at the bottom of the page.
6. There, you will have a list of your archived task boards.
7. When a Task Board has been archived, you will still be able to open and view it, but it will be a read-only view of the Task Board. Limited Access will be made available for this task board.