Effective communication is important during every phase of a Project life cycle if it is to run smoothly and successfully. Ayoa lets you keep conversations and tasks together, so you can maintain a seamless flow of communication between team members while you work in unison to get things done.
To add a comment on a task
1. Select the task that you would like to comment on.
2. This will open the task information.
3. Tap on the Comment tab, illustrated by the speech bubble icon.
4. Tap on comments and then start typing. If you want to get specific persons attention, use the @ symbol before their name to send them a notification.
5. Once you're happy with the comment, hit the TICK icon to send it.
6. Your comment will then show in the Comment tab for your task, with the most recent comments displaying at the top.
To Remove a Comment or a Message
1. To remove a comment that you've left on a task, select the trash can icon which can be found underneath the comment.
2. Then, confirm you wish to delete the comment by tapping "Yes, delete comment".
You can now add an Emoji reaction to any comment, message or task update in the COMMENT FEED.
1. First, open the task to find the activity would like to add an Emoji reaction to.
2. Underneath the comment, you would like to add a reaction to, tap on the smiley icon to bring up the Emoji menu.
3. Once you have found the Emoji you would like to add, tap on it to add it as a reaction.
4. The Emoji reactions will be displayed underneath the activity. To delete it, just tap on the reaction.