A picture is worth a thousand words, which is why uploading a Cover Image to each of your tasks will not only add a personal touch to each of your Task Board but will act as a visual reminder of what needs to be done and will enable you to identify Tasks in an instant.
To add a Cover Image
1. Select the Task that you wish to add a Cover Image to, to open the Task Sidebar.
2. Click on the attachment tab illustrated by the paper-clip icon, then tap "Add Attachment"
3. Choose to browse either your photos or files.
4. Once you have uploaded the image as an attachment, tap on "Make cover image" next to the file name.
5. Crop and scale your cover image as you wish. Once you have customized your image, select DONE to upload your chosen image to the Task.
4. The cover image will now be visible at the top of the task sidebar and as the background of the task circle/ block task when viewing them within a task board.
5. To remove the cover image, tap on the X next to "Make Cover" then choose "Delete".
6. By tapping CHANGE IMAGE will open the original pop-up you used to choose the image. Clicking REMOVE will instantly remove your image from the Task.