Inviting Other Users to Task Boards on the iPhone App
Inviting other people to your Task Boards allows you to share ideas, allocate tasks, and see what others are up to so you can seamlessly stay on the same page.
To Share a Task Board:
1. Open the Task Board that you would like to share from the MENU > BROWSE TASK BOARDS.
2. Once open, select the menu option at the top of the header bar represented with 3 dots.
3. In the pop-up menu choose "Task Board Details".
4. A window will then appear.
5. Tap the + icon to add your Task Board members. You have the choice to add previous Ayoa members or to add new Task Board Members by email.
EMAIL ADDRESS: Enter the email address belonging to the person you would like to invite. Multiple addresses must be separated by a comma and space (e.g Beth@ayoa.com, James@ayoa.com).
Tap Done to complete the process.
6. When someone is invited to Ayoa, they will receive an email inviting them to join your task board. If they already have their own subscription you will be able to assign them to tasks immediately. If they don't have a subscription or are not part of a team they will be able to sign up for a 7 day free trial.
7. Once the member has accepted their request, as Admin you are able to edit their Task Board Permissions. To do this, tap on the member's icon and select from the options: Admin, Default, Assigned Tasks and Read Only. To learn more about Task Board Permissions, click here.