Within Ayoa you can use the status feature to mark the progress of each Task, allowing you to gain an overview of performance with just a single glance.
Setting a Status
1. To update progress, simply tap on the Task that you would like to update.
2. Within your Task Details, you will see a PROGRESS bar. You can use this progress bar to alter the status of each of your Tasks.
3. You can set the percentage progress of the Task by using the slider bar. The status of the Task can also be set to ON HOLD or COMPLETED by selecting the appropriate icons.
4. Tasks can also be put on hold by hitting the ON HOLD icon, displayed as a PAUSE button.
5. To complete a Task, you can slide the progress bar all the way to the completed icon, or, simply hit the TICK button. When the status of a Task has been set, it will be visually represented on the task circle.
Once tasks have been completed they will appear in the Completed Tasks View. To learn more about Viewing Completed Tasks, click here.