Within the Task Board Workflow you can map out each stage of your project cycle, which is perfect for implementing agile processes such as Kanban. Examples of Task Boards that suit this style of working include Recruitment, Auditing, Product and Software Development, Marketing, and Creative Design. With more of a structured approach, tasks can flow through stages with ease, with categories forming columns and tasks being grouped within them from top to bottom.
Accessing the Workflow view
1. Start by tapping your Task Board tab in the main toolbar.
2. Once open, select your chosen Task Board.
3. Your Task Board will then open. To view the Workflow, simply select 'Workflow' from within the drop-down options in the top right-hand corner of Task Board header bar. The drop-down menu will appear as displayed below.
4. Once you've selected the Workflow view, your tasks and categories will be displayed from left to right.
5. As Task Boards grow and more categories are added, simply scroll right to see them. As a category grows, scroll down within a column to see more tasks.
6. Tasks which are not categorized will be grouped together in the last column of the Task Board, under 'Uncategorized Tasks'.
1. To reorder tasks within a category, or to move tasks through a process, simply drag and drop them within or between columns.