Adding Cover Images to Box Branches:
When using the Box Map, Direction Map, Line Map, or Gradient styles images are added within the text box.
1. Click on the branch you would like to add an image to. Click on the paintbrush icon.
2. This will open the side panel.
3. Next to "Image", you have the Add option, which allows you to upload an image, search the web for royalty-free images, add an Emoji or your Sketch.
4. To add an image from your computer, click 'Image File’. This will then open a new window prompting you to drag and drop or click to add an image from your computer.
5. You can then choose what section of the cover image you would like to show on your branch. Click 'Set Cover Image' when done.
6. Alternatively, if you choose the ‘search web’ option, you will then be prompted to type in a keyword. Click ‘Search’ or hit Enter on your keyboard when done. You will see a list of stock images appear based on your search entry.
7. You can also add your hand drawing when using the Sketch option. When choosing 'Sketch' a new window will open, where you can draw, add text, shape, or and image.
8. Once selected, the cover image will be added to your branch and in the format menu.
9. There are extra options to customize the format of images within box branches, to access these options click "Edit Image".
10. "Crop Image" will allow you to choose exactly what part of the image displays in the box branch.
11. "Image Align" allows you to change the image from a full cover image to a smaller image within the text box. There are different alignment options to choose from:
12. Image scaling allows you to increase and decrease the size of the image.
Adding Images in the Organic Style
When you add an image in the Organic mind mapping style the image is added on the canvas next to the branch.
1. Select the branch and click on the paintbrush icon to open the sidebar.
2. Click on "Add" in the image section.
3. Choose to either upload your own image from your device or click search web to find a royalty-free image.
4. Search for and select your image. The image will now be added next to the branch
5. Click and drag the image to re-position it.
6. Use the dots at the corners of the image to make it bigger or smaller. Use the green arrows to rotate your image.