Using Mind Maps links, you can easily share your maps with others and locate sections of Mind Maps within Ayoa. You can also 'link' branches together from different mind maps, allowing you to quickly re-visit branches that relate to each other.
To Share a Map Link:
1. Open up a Mind Map by tapping on the Mind Maps tab.
2. Go to the Map settings by tapping the cog icon in the top left hand corner.
3. From within the pop-up window, tap on 'Copy Mind Map link' at the bottom.
4. Then tap on 'copy' from the menu. This will then be copied to your clipboard for you to paste elsewhere.
Copy Branch Links:
1. Tap on a branch and tap on the pencil icon.
2. This will open the branch editor.
3. Tap on the 3 dots tab.
4. Next to Mind Map Links, tap 'Copy Branch Link'.
5. You can then paste this link elsewhere. The link will direct you to that specific branch in the map.