Once you've mapped out your ideas either individually or as a team, you can start to organize them into a plan of action. Within the Mind Map view you can create tasks from your branches, sending them into a Task Board or your Planner, or both! One idea may equal multiple 'to-do's', so you can add as many tasks as you need to a single branch.
To Add a Task From a Mind Map:
1. Tap on a branch you want to add a task to.
2. Then, click the ✔ + icon to open the add task tab in the format options.
3. Tap the + to add a new task.
3. Type to add the name of the task - this can be different to what the branch is called.
4. Choose to assign a team member to the task, assign yourself, or leave the task unassigned.
5. You can also add the task to your Planner, choosing either now, next or soon from the drop-down. Alternatively you can leave the task unplanned.
6. Then select a Task Board to add the task to.
7. Choose a category to put your task into, or leave this blank. When done, click ‘Add’. You won’t be able to click ‘add’ without selecting either a Task Board or your Planner to add the task to.
8. Tap add task to confirm.
You can add an unlimited amount of tasks to your branch. Once the tasks have been created you will see a task tick icon on the branch, along with the number of how many tasks have been created from that branch and how many are completed. Your tasks will also show in a list in the branch editor.
9. To view a task and add details, tap on the task in the branch editor and this will bring out the task side panel. To see more information on the task side panel, click here.
To Remove a Task from a Branch:
1. Tap on the branch and go to the task tab in the branch editor.
2. Tap on the pencil icon, a red x will appear next your tasks.
3. Tap the red x to delete and then confirm.
4. The task will be removed.