Adding Cover Images to Box Branches:
Tap on the box branch you would like to add an image to.
Tap on the paint brush icon to bring out the branch editor.
3. Tap the + next to "Cover Image".
4. You can can then choose an image from your iPhone and crop it.
5. Once selected the cover image will be added to your branch and show in the editor.
6. If you have an image that speaks volumes, then you may want to hide the text on your branch. Tap on the thumbnail of the cover image, then choose "Hide text".
7. The title will remain in the editor and you can toggle this at any time. Tip: make your branch bigger so more of the image shows!
Adding Images in the Organic Style
When you add an image in the Organic mind mapping style the image is added on the canvas next to the branch.
1. Select the branch and tap on the pencil icon to open the formatting settings.
2. Tap on "Image".
3. Tap on "Image File" to upload your own image from your device.
4. Crop your image, then tap done.
5. The image will now be added next to the branch