Inspire your creativity by using color and contrasting text in your segments.
1. To edit the text, click on the segment, then click on the pencil icon to open up the quick text editor.
2. The text editor will allow you to change the size, weight and color of the text.
3. The text must be highlighted when applying changes to the weight, size or colour. There is an Emoji library to choose from. Click the back arrow to undo any style changes.
4. Click on the segment again or press enter on the keyboard to apply the changes.
Changing the Color of a Segment
1. To edit the color of a segment, click once on a segment.
2. Click the paint brush icon on the pop-up menu.
3. Click on the color box on the right-side to view the full-colour swatch.
4. Click on the color you prefer.
5. The color will be automatically applied. Click anywhere on the canvas to close the menu.