Archiving your Mind Maps allows you to de-clutter your workspace without permanently deleting your Mind Maps.
Archiving a Mind Map
1. To archive a Mind Map, navigate to the Home page.
2. Choose the 'All Boards' folder in the left side menu to see the list of your boards.
3. Scroll down to the Mind Map that you wish to archive then click the grey cog.
4. This will open the settings for that Mind Map.
5. Towards the bottom of the Mind Map settings window, you will see a section called "Archived". Click on "Yes".
6. You will now be prompted to confirm if you wish to archive the Mind Map. Click "Ok" to proceed.
7. You will see there is now a note in the settings advising that the Mind Map is currently archived.
Unarchive a Mind Map
1. To unarchive a Mind Map, navigate to the Home page.
2. At the bottom left corner of the screen, you will have the 'Archive' section.
3. When you open the 'Archive', you will see the list of all archived maps and boards.
4. Scroll to the Mind Map that you wish to unarchive and click the grey cog.
5. This will open that Mind Map's settings. You will see a note at the top of the map advising that it is currently archived.
6. At the bottom of the menu, next to "Archived", click on "No".
7. You will then be asked to confirm that you want to unarchive the Mind Map. Click "Ok".
8. The Mind Map will now be unarchived.