Mind Mapping is a great way to quickly outline your written work. By mind mapping different topics and ideas you can quickly put together the basic structure of your report, review or essay. If you want to work on it in more detail you can export the Mind Map as a word document. Once exported you will have your branches neatly organised in an editable word document.
Exporting your Mind Map as a Word Document
1. Choose the Mind Map you would like to export.
2. Click on the slider menu in the right-hand corner and choose "Export" from the menu.
3. You will then be asked whether you wish to export the Mind Map as PDF or as a Text Document. Choose the Text Document.
4. Once the export is complete, click "Open", then choose where you wish to save the document.
5. Once you open the word document you will see that your branches have been exported as an outline.
6. Any images and notes you have added to the branch will be displayed with the branch heading.