Adding a background color to your Mind Map does more than making it look attractive, it can also have benefits for those with dyslexia or sensory issues.
Adding a Background Color
1. Open your Mind Map
2. Click on the slider menu.
3. Click on "Background Color"
4. This will open the basic choice of background colors with the option of choosing more colors.
5. Click on your preferred color.
6. The background colour will be applied to the mind map. To remove the color simply go back to the background color menu and choose white.