With the rise in flexible and remote working, communication is more important than ever before. Exclusive to Ayoa Ultimate, Ayoa Video allows you to have a video call from within Ayoa, ensuring that your team can still work together as efficiently as possible.
Utilise our other features to facilitate your meetings more effectively.
Have your meeting on Ayoa Video whilst Mind Mapping your outcomes.
Discuss your strategy on Ayoa Video and set out the structure of your project in Workflow
Agree your schedule on Ayoa Video and set-it up on the Gantt Timeline.
Create and delegate tasks as you discuss them on Ayoa Video.
* Please note: Ayoa video meetings allow a maximum of 75 participants per call. Video meetings are available on the Ayoa Ultimate web app only.
** Powered by Jitsi
Start an Ayoa Video call from Ayoa Chat
1. Open Ayoa Chat by clicking the speech bubble in the top left corner.
2. Either create a new chat or open an existing one from your list.
3. Click the video camera icon from the top of the chatbox.
4. Click "Start Ayoa Video".
5. This will launch a window within Ayoa. When the video chat is open you can still continue using Ayoa as usual.
6. By hovering over the bottom part of the Video window you will be able to access the controls.
From left to right:
7. To end the video call click X in the top right hand corner of the video, then click "Ok" to confirm.
Start an Ayoa Video call from a Task Board
There is also the option to launch a Ayoa Video meeting directly from a Taskboard, thereby inviting all members of that Task Board.
1. Open the Task board, then click on this menu in the right-hand corner.
2. Choose "Start Ayoa Video Meeting"
3. The Video chat will now open on the task board, inviting anyone on that to task board to join.
Start an Ayoa Video call from a Mind Map
1. Open the Mind Map, in the top right-hand corner open this menu.
2. At the bottom of the menu click on "Start Ayoa Video Meeting".
3. This will open the video chat in your mind map where you can continue to collaborate.