The text tool allows you to create a short, bold text statement that isn't within a box. This creates effective and eye-catching titles for different areas of your Whiteboard.
To add text to a whiteboard
1. Click on the text icon on the whiteboard toolbar.
2. This will open a text box and a selection of colors to choose from.
3. Type your text in "Enter text to add"
4. Choose your preferred color, then drag to the whiteboard canvas.
5. To edit or format the text, double-click to bring up the formatting options.
How do I move the text around the whiteboard?
Simply drag and drop the text anywhere around the whiteboard. You can even position the text over the top of images, sections, or collections.
How do I delete text?
To delete text, click on the 3 dot menu, then choose delete.
WARNING deleting text is permanent and cannot be undone.
How do I stop others from editing my text?
You can lock the text to prevent it from edited or moved by other users, click the 3 dot menu on the text, then click "lock item". Click unlock to lock the item