The whiteboard has an infinite canvas so that you can create different spaces and sections. The zoom and centering options make it easy to navigate.
There is an option to automatically bring the selected option to the center of the screen, however, if you would prefer you can turn this off.
How to use "Centre selected" to automatically shift focus to the item you have selected.
1. Click on this menu icon in the right-hand corner of the white toolbar.
2. On the dropdown menu, navigate to "Centre selected". REPLACE WHEN IMAGE EXPORT ADDED
3. Turn "Centre selected" to "ON".
4. When "Centre selected" is turned on, when you click on an item the whiteboard will automatically pan so that that item is at the center of the page.
5. If you don't wish to use this feature, navigate back to "Centre selected" and change it to OFF.
How to use zoom to fit
Use the zoom to fit tool to quickly adjust the view so that you can get a full view of your whiteboard, quickly.
1. In the bottom left-hand corner of the page, click on this icon.
2. The page will now automatically zoom and pan to display as much central whiteboard content as possible.
Zoom in and Out
You can zoom in and out using the scroll on your mouse or the trackpad on your laptop.
There are also zoom tools in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
Click the + to zoom in.
Click the - to zoom out.
I can't find the content on my whiteboard
You may have zoomed out a lot, or dragged the whiteboard too far. To go back to your content, click on "zoom to fit". This will bring your content to the center again.