Sync your task boards to your Google calendar to view your tasks scheduled as events.
Syncing a Task Board with Google Calendar
1. To enable Google Calendar Sync, go to Menu and choose Integrations.
2. You will be re-directed to the Integrations page, where you'll be able to select Task Boards to sync with your Google Calendar.
3. Choose which Task Board you would like to sync to your Google Calendar by clicking Enable sync.
4. A prompt will appear asking you to connect Ayoa to Google Calendar. Select ‘Connect to Google Calendar’.
5. Once you do this, you'll receive a confirmation message. A calendar for the Task Board will now be added to My Calendars in your Google Calendar, and all of your tasks which have due dates assigned to them will appear here so everything is ready for you to manage in one place.
6. Don't forget that you can also drag and drop your tasks in Google Calendar to reschedule them, which will then be automatically updated within Ayoa.
Removing a Task Board Sync from your Google Calendar
If you delete a task on your Google Calendar this will automatically be updated in Ayoa, deleting the task from your Task Board. If you no longer wish to see your Task Board on Google Calendar, but want to keep the Task Board in Ayoa you can un-sync it in your integration options.
1. Click on the menu in the left-hand side, then click on the cog and choose 'Account Settings.' You will then be re-directed to the Settings page.
2. In your account settings, click on Integration.
3. This will show you a list of different integration options. Click on the Google Calendar icon.
4. This will show you a list of all your Task Boards. The Task Boards that are currently being synced to your Google Calendar will have a red button with the option Disable sync.
5. To disable the sync to and from your Google calendar, click Disable sync.
6. Once the process has begun you will see a progress wheel.
7. Once the Task Board has been unsynced from the calendar the icon will change to blue with the option to Enable sync.