With Mind Map permissions you can control what people can edit when you share a map with them. You can choose either Admin, Default, or Read-Only.
When you invite a new member to a Mind Map, their permission level will automatically be set to 'Default'.
1. To change the permission settings in your open mind map, click on Share.
2. Here, you can see all the members invited to the map and their permissions.
3. For permissions that affect all default users, click on Permissions.
4. You can choose whether just the Admin, or the Admin and Default users can invite others and delete branches by clicking on the current options.
5. You can assign each team member the role of Admin, Default or Read-Only to determine their permissions by clicking on the drop-down menu next to their avatar.
Only the map creator can change permissions.