To save time, you can create templates of your most used mind maps so that you can quickly and easily create content.
Creating a Template from existing map.
1. To create a template from an existing Mind Map open your mind map.
2. Then, open the 'Board Options' menu.
3. Once open click 'Save as Template'.
4. Choose a name for your template and click 'Create Mind Map Template'.
5. The new template will open.
Creating a New Template.
1. To create a brand new template, first, go to the Home Page and then the My Templates section at the bottom of the page.
2. Choose the '+ New' button at the top of the page and the drop-down menu will be shown with the Mind Map Template option.
3. When choosing the Mind Map Template, a new window will open for you to name your template. Click 'Create template' when done.
4. You will then be taken to a new mind map where you can start building your map!
Creating a Mind Map from a Template
You can create maps from templates you have made yourself, or choose from a list of pre-made templates for different mind map topics.
1. To create a mind using a template, first, navigate to the Home page and choose 'Create new', then choose 'Mind Map'.
2. With the next step, you will have a window where on the left-hand side, you can choose the pre-made template or one created by you.
3. Then click on the chosen template and select 'Create mind map'.
4. You can then set a new map name or keep the name on the template.
5. This will open a new Mind Map from the chosen template that you can instantly start editing and adding to.
6. You can also create a Mind Map from an existing template, by going to the Home page and My Templates section in the bottom left.
7. To create a map, just simply click on the chosen template.