Multi-select is a way of selecting multiple branches at once. This will allow you to make changes to more than one branch, saving time and improving efficiency.
Adding categories or relationship arrows on iOS or Android will not be visible, but any changes you make will be updated on the web and desktop app.
To use Multi-Select:
1. Open the Mind Map.
2. Choose "Multi-Select" icon from the toolbar.
3. Selection icons will now appear next to all your branches.
4. Once you have started selecting branches the blue bar will update with new options.
5. You won't be able to relationship arrow or categories, but you can format multiple branches by clicking on the paint-brush icon.
7. Choose your formatting options and click "Save changes".
8. Your formatting changes will now be updated.