Are you an iMindMap User? You can now open your iMindMap files quickly and easily in Ayoa without needing to open iMindMap. Once your .imx file has been imported you can invite other users to your map and collaborate in real-time.
Opening your .imx file
1. To open your iMindMap file, open Ayoa.
2. Then, click on '+ Create new' and choose Mind Map.
3. You will then have the option to import maps just next to the 'New mind map'.
4. Select 'Import'.
5. A new window will open. You can import iMindMap maps by dragging the imx. files from your computer into the box. You can also log into your Cloud account and import any maps you have saved there.
6. To import from the Cloud, enter your iMindMap username and password and click 'sign in'.
7.Once you have signed in, you will be able to see all the maps you have saved to the Cloud.
8. Select the maps you want to import by clicking the + icon next to each one. Then click the blue import button.
9. Your mind map(s) will then begin importing.
10. The mind map will be automatically imported in the organic style of mind mapping to keep it as close to the original as possible. This can be changed at any time in the style options.
* If your mind map included additional elements such as flow charts this will not be imported. Any attachments and notes will not be imported, however, once you add the attachments on Ayoa they will be accessible from any supported device.