The Outline panel shows a list of all your branches, allowing you to edit, locate and improve your work in the Mind Map views. With the Outline, you can easily go through the content of your mind maps and your ideas in one place.
1. To access the Outline panel, please open your chosen mind map.
2. In the top right corner of the app, please click on the outline icon.
3. There will be opened a side panel with an outline where you can see all branches when scrolling. Once you click on the branch in the outline panel, the same branch will be shown on the mind map.
4. You can edit the branch in the outline panel by clicking on the pen icon. Once the text is updated, press Enter.
5. To move branches, simply drag and drop a branch in the chosen position.
1. You can change the view from panel to full screen when clicking on the expand two-arrow icon in the top right corner of the panel.
2. This will open a full outline view with some additional options.
3. To return to the mind map, please use the Back to mind map button in the top left corner of the app.
4. Next to the return button, you can undo/redo the actions by choosing one of the arrow buttons.
5. You can add a sibling branch when using the plus icon.
6. To add indent/outdent you can use these buttons.
7. If you would like to concentrate only on a specific branch, you can select the focus option located in the bottom right corner.
8. You can also select how the outline will be shown when clicking on the Show/Hide icon in the bottom left corner.
9. When selecting a branch, there is a 3-dot icon with the options: Undo/Redo, Cut/Copy/Paste, Copy branch link, Move ( Indent/Outdent), Add ( Child/Sibling branch), Edit (Label/Note), Delete and the AI Assistant prompts.
10. If the notes were enabled in the Show/Hide section, with the 3-dot menu there will be additional options: Main ( main text in your document, Draft ( draft text or ideas not shown in the export), Hide ( text that is not part of your document or export).
To unhide the text, please click on the 3-dot icon next to the hidden text and select the Main or Draft option.
You can add your ideas from the Idea Bank when enabling this option in the map's settings in the bottom left corner.