Relationship arrows allow connections to be made between two ideas that share similarities on your map.
To Create an Arrow:
1. Select the 2 branches using the multi-select tool or hold CMD/CTRL and select your branches.
2. Choose the relationship icon from the the blue multi-select toolbar that will have appeared on your screen.
3. Your arrow will then be drawn between the two branches you have selected.
To Edit the Relationship Arrow:
1. Right-click on the arrow to show ribbon menu for the relationship arrow.
2. To start editing the style of the relationship arrow, click on the Format option.
3. This will open in the top-left corner a window where you can change the way the arrow looks, by editing its line style and color.
4. Just like a branch, you add comments, notes and attachments to the connection arrow.
5. To delete the relationship arrow, click on the relationship arrow then hit 'delete' on your keyboard.