Multi select is a way of selecting multiple branches at once. This will allow you to make changes to more than one branch, saving time and improving efficiency.
Using the multi-select feature you can:
Delete multiple branches
Format multiple branches
Create relationship arrows
Collapse multiple branches
Send multiple branches to a Task Board
To use Multi-Select:
1. Click on a branch to select it. You will see a blue 1 appear in a circle next to it.
2. Hover over another branch and you will see an unselected white circle next to it. Tick this circle to select the second branch.
3. Once ticked, the circle will turn into a blue number of the amount of branches you have selected.
4. If you have selected a branch that has children, a pop-up will appear giving you the option to select these child branches at once.
5. Repeat this selection process until you have selected all the ideas you wish you make changes to.
6. You can also select multiple branches by holding CTRL/CMD on your keyboard and clicking the branches in your map.
7. When you begin using multi select, a new toolbar will appear on your screen. In the below image, from left to right, you will see the icons for: branch formatting, categories, relationship arrows, Task Boards, collapsing and deleting.
8. Only if you have selected 2 branches using multi-select will you see the relationship arrow option. If you have selected more, you will not see this option.
9. Only if you have selected a branch with children, will you see the collapse icon as an option.