There are a few ways you can re-position your branches to get them in the right place. It's likely things will chop and change when brainstorming ideas and this is the ideal space to do it in.
- Drag and Drop - Simply click on a branch and drag and drop it into a new area on your map. This is not limited to the central idea, you can drag and drop a branch onto any other branch in your map.
- Copy and Paste
- Cut and Paste
- If you move a parent branch, its children are going with it!
- You can copy, cut, and paste branches between maps for the current session, so you need to switch between maps in the same browser window.
- In order to also copy links and images on a branch, you will need to cut and paste. Copying and pasting a branch will not copy over images or links.
Drag and drop branches
Drag the branch you want to move by clicking it and holding the mouse.
When you hover over a branch you will see "Add as child branch". Release the mouse over the branch that you want to drag it to.
If a parent branch is dragged and dropped it's child branches will be dragged with it.
Copy, Cut, and Paste
1. Click on a branch to bring out the menu.
2. Once open, choose the 3-dot icon to open the extra options, where Copy, Cut, and Paste options are listed:
3. Shortcut it - You can also copy, cut and paste branches using short-cuts.