The two-way integration between iMindMap 11 Ultimate and Ayoa allows you to take innovation and creativity to the next level. By working within two highly visual workspaces, you’re able to capture and brainstorm your ideas before seamlessly transforming them into tasks that need to be actioned.
1. An iMindMap Ultimate license is required for this integration. For more information on this license, please click here.
2. If you already have an iMindMap account, simply sign in to transfer your brainstorm ideas into your Ayoa account. If you haven’t already got an account, you are able to create one, as displayed below.
3. Once you have signed into your account, open the Mind Map which you would like to export into Ayoa.
4. Select FILE at the top left-hand corner of your screen.
5. Once there, click on EXPORT & SHARE.
6. You will then be given the choice to export your file into your Ayoa account. Simply click on the Ayoa icon from the list of options.
7. You will be asked which branches from your MindMap that you would like to export to Ayoa. Once you’re happy, click EXPORT.
8. You will then be asked to sign into your Ayoa account. This is the account where your MindMap will appear.
9. Once signed in, you will then have the option to export your MindMap to an existing Task Board or to a new Task Board. Click NEXT to continue with the process.
10. If you’ve selected to export your branches into a new Task Board, a ‘Create Task Board’ window will appear. You’ll have the choice to create a Task Board name, use an existing Template and add members to your board. Select CREATE TASK BOARD once you've finished editing.
11. Once selected, your MindMap will be presented as a Task Board within Ayoa's Canvas view.
*Please note, these articles were written for our old name DropTask, however, all instructions remain the same for Ayoa.