Archive a Task Board
Task board archiving helps you to focus on current Task Boards.
There are two ways that a Task Board can be archived:
- If you have completed a Task Board or it no longer requires action, then you have the option to manually archive it.
- If you downgrade to a free account, any task boards that exceed the 2 Task Board limit will be automatically archived.
Archiving a Task Board
1. Start by opening your Task Board.
2. Select the COG icon from the tool bar situated in the top left-hand corner next to your Task Board name.
3. A pop-up window will then appear. If you wish to archive your Task Board, select YES, situated next to 'Archived.'
4. To view your Archived Task Boards, navigate to the Home Page by clicking the HOME button in the top left-hand corner.
5. Once at the home page, click on the 'Browse' icon under Task Boards.
6. Your Task Board Browser will then appear.
7. To view your Archived Task Board, select 'Archived' from within the top header bar.
8. Your Archived Task Boards will be displayed.
9. When a Task Board has been archived, you will still be able to open and view it, but it will be a read-only view of the Task Board. Limited Access will be made available for this task board.