Converting a Task to a Category
A task that is larger than first expected can be converted into a category with the 'Converting a Task to a Category' feature.
Converting a Task to a Category:
1. To convert a task to a category, first select the task that you would like to convert. Once selected, the task sidebar will open.
2. Once open, click on the 3 dots situated in the top header bar.
3. A drop-down menu will then appear. From the list of options provided, select 'Convert to category' to convert your task into a category.
4. A window will then appear asking you to confirm your decision. Click OK to continue.
5. Once confirmed, your task will appear as a category. When the task becomes a category, any comments, attachments, urgency markers etc will be removed. Any checklist items that were in the task, will become individual tasks in the new category. To add a task to the category, simply double click in the category circle or drag tasks into it from other categories. To learn more about creating tasks, click here.