A picture is worth a thousand words, which is why uploading a Cover Image to each of your tasks will not only add a personal touch to each of your Task Boards but will act as a visual reminder of what needs to be done and will enable you to identify tasks in an instant.
To add a Cover Image
1. Select the task to which you wish to add a Cover Image to open the task sidebar.
2. To add an image, click on the Add button in the Cover Image section.
3. You will then have 3 options of adding images: Upload from your computer, Search within the online library or add Emoji.
4. When selecting Upload, you can add an image using drag and drop option or select from your files.
5. When selecting Upload, enter keyword and press Search.
6. When selecting Emoji, you can choose an image from the emoji list.
7. You can edit the image by choosing the Edit option, where you can crop the image or hide/show the text.
8. To remove the cover image, click on the "Remove " button next to the edit option.