Setting Due Dates
When you select a Task, a sidebar will immediately open. From within the Task sidebar you can add several details to your Task, including Due Dates so you can begin to organize your schedule.
To Set a Due Date
1. Select the task that you would like to set a Due Date for.
2. When the sidebar is open, select DUE, situated next to the Calendar icon.
3. A date picker will open. From here, select the Due Date that you would like to apply, you can also apply a start time by clicking "Set Time?" situated by the clock icon. If you don't set a start time it will automatically begin 0.00 am on the date selected. Hit 'Done' to complete the process.
4. Once saved, the Start and Due Date will appear on the outside of the task circle.
Due Date Reminders
Ensure you stay on top of your deadlines by adding Due Date reminders to your tasks.
1. To add a Due date reminder, click on "Add reminder" located underneath the Due date you wish to add a reminder for.
2. If your Due Date does not have a time assigned, your reminder will be set to 9am the day before the Start or Due Date.
3. If your Due date does have a time applied, you can choose to be notified minutes, hours or days ahead by clicking on "Minute" to open a drop-down menu. Click on the unit of time you would prefer to apply the change.
4. Then click on the number next to the measurement of time to specify exactly when you would prefer the reminder to be sent. Your reminders will now be applied. You can adjust these at any time. When the reminder is due you will be notified in your Notifications. You have the ability to configure these defaults via your App Settings, situated in the main menu.