Exporting a Task Board
To export a Task Board
1. To export your board, first click on your avatar in the left hand corner, then click on the cog and choose 'Account Settings.' You will then be re-directed to the Settings page.
2. Once you are within your settings page, click on Task Boards under Ayoa Settings.
3. Once you have selected the board that you would like to export, you can then choose what you would like to include in the export.
4. Clicking the 'CSV' button will export the Task Board in a simple format that can be opened in spreadsheet software such as MS Excel.
1. You are able to take a shortcut to export your Task Board while using the Web application of Ayoa. To export the current board you're working on, click the Cog icon in the task board header and select Export Task Board.
2. You are then redirected to the Preferences page, where you'll be able to choose which boards you'd like to export.
3. Once you've selected your Task Boards, you will be prompted to choose what you would like to include in the export.