Searching for Tasks
If you have a large number of tasks and need to find one quickly, you can search for tasks from across all Task Boards, by the task title and the task description.
To Search For a Task:
1. To search for a task, select the magnifying glass in the main tool bar. Once open, selected, type in the keywords that you would like to search.
2. The results of your search will appear with all matching terms shown in the results list. If a term is found in the task title then it is determined as more relevant than if a term is found in the task description, and therefore it will appear higher in the list. If a term is found in both the task title and the task description then this will be determined as the most relevant so will appear at the top of the list.
The search feature is an exact match search, meaning if you search for a term with more than one word, all words need to appear for results to show up.
3. If you are searching from the home page, you will see the option to choose between task and branch search results. This search will cover all of the branches and tasks across all your mind maps and Task Boards.
4. If you search for a task that has been completed, it will be identified as 'Completed' by a strike-through line over the task name.
5. When you use the search bar from within a Task Board or a Mind Map, you will have the option to view the search results within that space or 'everywhere'.
6. When you click on 'everywhere' you will see search results