Searching for Tasks, Branches and Whiteboard Elements
Quickly search for key items from across all the boards, by the title.
To Search For a Task, Branch or Whiteboard element:
1. To search for an item, select the magnifying glass in the main tool bar. Once open, selected, type in the keywords that you would like to search.
2. The results of your search will appear with all matching terms shown in the results list.
The search feature is an exact match search, meaning if you search for a term with more than one word, all words need to appear for results to show up.
3. If you are searching from the home page, you will see the option to choose between task, branch and whiteboard elements search results. This search will cover all of the branches, tasks and whiteboard elements across all your mind maps and Boards.
4. If you search for a task that has been completed, it will be identified as 'Completed' by a strike-through line over the task name.
5. When you use the search bar from within a Task Board, Whiteboards or a Mind Map, you will have the option to view the search results within that space or 'everywhere'.
6. When you click on 'everywhere' you will see search results