Within Ayoa you can use the status feature to mark the progress of each task, allowing you to gain an overview of performance with just a single glance.
Setting a Status
1. To set the status of a Task, click on the Task circle to bring out the task sidebar. Here, you will be able to add details to your Task.
2. Within the sidebar is a progress bar, which will allow you to set the percentage of the Task has been completed. To set progress, simply drag the slider along until you reach the percentage that you would like to set. Alternatively, to indicate that the Task is in progress, simply click the 'play' icon once. This will set progress to 5% - indicating that it has been started.
3. Tasks can also be put on hold by hitting the Pause icon.
4. To complete a Task, you can slide the progress bar all the way to the completed icon, or, simply hit the Tick icon.
Once Tasks have been completed they will appear in the Completed Tasks View. You can access your Completed Tasks view from the Home Page. Click on 'View my Completed Tasks' underneath your Planner tasks.
You are able to scroll down to view Completed Tasks from all of your Task Boards. To learn more about Completed Tasks, please click here.
Completing Tasks in Workflow or Urgency Lists View
1. In the Workflow or Urgency Lists View your tasks are displayed as blocks and are stacked neatly on top of one another.
2. Each of these tasks display a summary of the task information such as urgency flag, assignee and due date. It also displays a task status icon that can be used to instantly complete the task, without opening that task.
3. To complete a task, click on the task status icon.
4. This will remove your task from that list view and move it into the Completed task view.