Apply a different Theme to customize your Task Boards. With choices such as Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon (plus more) you'll be able to identify Task Boards in an instant.
To apply a Theme to a Task Board:
1. To apply a theme to your Task Board, select the board that you would like to edit.
2. Then, select the COG icon situated in the top toolbar in the right-hand corner of the board.
3. A window will then appear. Simply click on drop-down menu situated next to ‘Task Board Theme,’ to change your theme.
4. You will then be given a choice of 4 themes. Those themes are Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon.
5. Once your theme has been selected, it will automatically save to your Ayoa Task Board.
To apply a Theme across all Task Boards:
1. To select a default theme that is the same across all Task Boards, open the menu, select "Settings". Once there, choose ‘Account Settings.’
2. You will then be re-directed to the User Preferences page. To edit your Task Board theme, tap on THEMES from within ‘Ayoa Settings.’
3. You will have the choice to select a theme that will be applied to all of your Task Boards. You have the choice from Modern, Classic, Outline and Neon.
4. Once you have chosen your theme, tap ‘Save Theme.’ Your theme will then be applied to all of your task Boards within your account. This is your 'Account Theme' and may also be selected from the individual Task Board settings.