Attach files to Tasks and keep all work-related items together in one easily accessible workspace.
Adding GoogleDrive and DropBox for the File App
On the latest iOS you can change your File preferences so that you can choose to browse your Google Drive or Dropbox files as easily as files saved to the iPad. First, you will need to ensure that DropBox and or GoogleDrive are installed on to your iPad.
Then open the Files Folder, you should find this located on your home screen. If not you can replace it on the app store.
Once the File Folder is open, tap Browse in the bottom right-hand corner.
At the top of the Browse tab, tap the 3 dot menu.
Change the sliders next to Google Drive/ DropBox to green.
Then tap Done.
Now when you choose to attach a file in Ayoa you will have the option to browse your Dropbox or Google Drive files.
Attaching a File to a Task
1. Select the task that you would like to attach a file to.
2. Then, select the paperclip icon from within the task sidebar to open the attachment tab.
3. Tap on "Add attachment".
4. A drop-down menu will give you the option to upload a file from "My Photos" or "Files"
5. If you tap on "Files" you will be able to browse any location you have added to your file folder.
6. Once the file has uploaded it will appear within the attachment tab.